How to reinstall windows store windows 10 powershell, enable reset (1803, enterprise, pro).
If the Windows Store provided by Microsoft on your Windows 10 PC does not work properly, that’s annoying. To fix the store, you should reinstall the app. Unfortunately, this is not the normal app overview, but must be done manually with some PowerShell commands .
Reset app “Windows Store”
- Enter ” PowerShell ” in the Start Windows menu and click with the right mouse button on the corresponding result.
- Select “Run as Administrator ” and confirm, if it is necessary, enter a password.
- Now you have to enter the following command and confirm with [Enter] :
- Now you will see a complete list of all installed apps and programs. Relatively far down you can see the Windows Store app.
- Copy the value after the label ” PackageFullName “.
- Now enter the following command and confirm again with [Enter] :
Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\[XXX]\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode
[XXX]just enter the previously saved value after ” PackageFullName “. Now the Windows Store is completely reinstalled and will hopefully work as it should.