How to hide taskbar windows 10 7 in full screen video, games auto
In Windows 10 , as in all previous versions of Windows , you can hide it. It will be displayed again as soon as you move the mouse pointer close enough to the edge of the screen. On a tablet, you can swipe up from the bottom of the screen at any time to make the taskbar re-appear. This is done in just a few steps and we explain how exactly.
- To hide your taskbar
- Taskbar is no longer displayed
- How to fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full Screen
If the taskbar disappears as soon as you move your mouse pointer to the edge of the screen, you do not have to worry. You can easily show them again:
If your setting is OK but you have the issue, yet. Please follow this instructions:
- press Ctrl + Alt + Del keyboard shortcut and click on task manager option.
- If you are in basic interface, click on more details.
- Go to process tap and choose “Windows Explorer” process by left click on it.
- click restart button to restart this process.