How to open control panel windows 10 ,7,8,xp
To make settings to Windows, you need to open the this panel. We’ll show you where to find that in Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Note: If you open the “Settings” menu in the Start menu, you will also find some important functions that have not been placed in this Panel since Windows 10.
- Click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner to open the Start menu.
- Just enter the word “Control Panel” on your keyboard.
- Subsequently, the search result appears and can be selected above.
Under Windows 8, there is not only the classic system control, For the conventional system control, proceed as follows:
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard to get to the start screen.
- Now type in “Control Panel” to find it.
- If you select these, that opens and you can configure your PC.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click the Windows button in the lower left corner of the screen to open the Start menu.
- On the right side you will see the menu item “Control Panel”. Click on this.
- This will now open.
- Click the “Start” button at the bottom left of the screen.
- On the right side you can see that in the middle.
- Now this is opened.
If you have win xp yet, it’s recomended upgrade to newer versions.