How to import bookmarks chrome pc android mac html
If you’ve backed up your bookmarks as an HTML file, you can easily import them into Google Chrome. It does not matter if the bookmarks come from Google Chrome or another browser.
A plus point of Google Chrome : In contrast to the bookmark import to Firefox , your current bookmarks are not overwritten. Instead, your imported bookmarks are saved in the ” Imported ” folder.
Import bookmarks into Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and Click on the menu icon. Then click on bookmatks and select the ” Bookmark Manager“.
- Click on the three dots in the top right.
- Then select ” Import bookmarks “.
- A new window is opening up. Navigate to the location of your HTML bookmark file. Select your file and click ” Open “.
- Your imported bookmarks can now be found directly in the bookmarks bar. There you are in the folder ” Imported “. If you don’t have the bookmarks toolbar enabled in Chrome, you can see it in Menu > Bookmarks > Imported path in menu.
- From the ” Imported ” folder, you can easily drag and drop the saved websites and folders into the actual bar.