How to turn off video autoplay on twitter, stop disable mobile pc
Just like millions of people from around the world, you probably have a profile on various social networks, including Twitter. All popular social networking sites are constantly being improved by adding more content and options that users can adjust to their needs. Not so long ago, Twitter introduced the video autoplay option, which is enabled by default. If you see a gif or a video on Twitter, it will automatically play. If you do not like it, you can disable it. It’s a pretty easy thing to do, and here we show you how to disable Videoautoplay on Twitter. For the tips follow us on this article.
When waiting for the train or while driving, in the Twitter on the smartphone is a good pastime. But not every user wants the app to play all videos without being asked. This article have three section for Android, IOS and PC devices.
Turn off it on twitter android
- Open the Twitter app, tap the top left corner of your Twitter avatar image.
- Open Settings in the menu.
- Tap on Data (located under General section).
- Tap on autoplay in menu.
- In pop-up menu, select Do not automatically play videos in timelines option.
Disable it on twitter iPhone, iPad, IOS
- Open Twitter app on your iPhone or iPad, Tap on the Me tab, located at bottom right.
- Now tap on the Setting button with gear icon.
- Tap on Setting in pop-up menu.
- Tap on Data usage.
- Select Video autoplay option.
- Tap on Never to turn off autoplay video in twitter app. Also you can select Wi-Fi only if you want autoplay video only with Wi-Fi internet connection.
Stop it on twitter pc desktop
- Login in your twitter account in twitter.com login page.
- Click on your profile picture located in top right of screen and select Settings and Privacy.
- In the Settings menu, scroll down to Content section and uncheck the Video autoplay checkbox (See image below).
- Save setting with click on Save changes button.