How to transfer contacts from iPhone to android without computer, without icloud or with, app, gmail.
When switching from iPhone to Android, of course you want to take and transfer contacts from old to new phone. We show you how it works.
If you are tired of your iPhone, there are a lot of exciting alternatives in the Android warehouse. Switching between the two major smartphone systems is now pleasingly easy. The most important data on any mobile phone, of course, include private and business contacts. Luckily, Apple and Google now put only a few stones in the way of their users to switch systems. Here are three ways in which you can transfer corresponding data to your new Android smartphone with little effort.
Probably the easiest way to transfer from an iPhone to an Android device is to use a Google Account. All contacts on your Android smartphone automatically sync with the Google Account by default. All you have to do is set up the account on the iPhone. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the “settings” on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the “Passwords & Accounts” section.
- Tap on “Add Account” and in the next step select the account type “Google“.
- Sign in with your Google Account access credentials on your iPhone.
- In the final step, make sure the “Contacts” option is turned on. Apply the settings by tapping “Save“.
In the future, the contacts on your iPhone will automatically sync with the newly created Google Account. It may be that the first replication of the data completes after a few minutes. You can control it by logging in at https://contacts.google.com .
Now, when you sign in to your new Android smartphone with the same Google Account, contacts between iPhone and Android will be synced. Note: If you later make changes to existing contacts or add new ones or delete unneeded ones, they will be matched between the two systems. Important: If you want to continue to use your iPhone, you should change the default Account of IOS.
To do this, open the system “settings” again and go to the “Contacts” section. tap on “Default Account”, Here you should change preselection “iCloud” to “Gmail“, so make sure that all changes are aligned with Google and your Android smartphone.
If the previously presented method does not work, perhaps because you may no longer have access to your iPhone, also you can manually export the information to the Android universe. This requires that you sync your iOS contacts to Apple’s iCloud using an Apple ID. You also need to know your login details for iCloud.com; this is the same account that you used to log in in your iOS device.
From iCloud.com , you can export your synced contacts in just a few clicks and then transfer them to the your Google account. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the browser version of iCloud at https://www.icloud.com and log in with your Apple account details.
- On the iCloud home page, click the “Contacts” button .
- You will now see an overview of all the contacts that you added in your Apple devices. You can now either select these individually or hold down the [alt] or [command] key to select several contacts, or use the “gear wheel” in the lower left corner and click on “ Select all ” to select all things that you want to export.
- Click on the “gear” again and select the “export vCard“. Your browser will now create a VCF file that you can download it to your computer.
- Now open “Google contact management” via the https://contacts.google.com link . Sign in here with the Google Account you want to use on your new android and transfer contacts to it.
- On the Google Contacts Home page on the left, click “More”, and then click “Import“.
- Now select the previously exported “VCF file” and confirm the step by “Import“.
Google now imports your iPhone contacts. In the future, they will automatically transfer to all Android devices that you are logged in with the same account. With this solution you can transfer contacts from iPhone to android without iPhone.
There is another alternative to cloud replication between Google and Apple. Many manufacturers of Android smartphones offer special programs and apps to simplify the transition from another phone. Depending on the manufacture, a separate software for the PC is used (an example is Samsung Smart Switch ) or via the app directly on the phone. Corresponding solutions can be found for example at OnePlus , Huawei , Sony or Google itself.
As long as both the new smartphone and the old iPhone are at hand, switching with corresponding solutions is very easy. The tools guide users step-by-step through the process of transferring data, usually with the presentation of content such as photos, messages. In some devices, such as the Google Pixel series, it is even possible to connect the iPhone via an adapter directly to the new phone. This makes it very comfortable to transfer data to a new smartphone.