How to recover deleted contacts from android without root, pc free
It sometimes happens that you think you no longer need a contact. Or you make a mistake and delete the contact by mistake. In this case, it is beneficial to undo this as soon as possible. One possible way is through the web version of the Google Contacts app. If you do not have a backup, this article show that how to retrieve deleted contacts from android without backup and computer.
- All other changes that you have made since the selected time will be reversed – so also new contacts that have been added since then will be deleted. So, you might need to export those contacts to the computer on the safe side.
- Google store the contacts only for 30 days! So you need to hurry up.
Please follow this instruction below:
- Open your browser and surf to contacts.google.com.
- Open the hamburger menu (three horizontal bars).
- Tap More , then Undo Changes.
- Depending on how long the deletion has taken place, select the time and then tap on Confirm.
- Google restores the contact list and shows you a confirmation.