How to change language Android keyboard, general tablet phone
You would like to change that on Android smartphone and do not know how? We explain it to you, here!
Today, almost every Android device supports multiple languages and it’s easy to change language Android. Usually a language is selected during initial setup and then retained. But you can change that without much effort, because you have chosen a wrong item when setting up or prefer to set your native language.
In Android OS to change the general language of your system, just follow our instructions. Note, however, the keyboard and the input assistance have their own settings, so you’ll need to adjust them later.
- Go into your “settings” . These can be recognized by the gear wheel symbol.
- Scroll down to the “General management” and tap on it. If you do not have Android 8.0, look for the “System” item.
- Now tap on the item “Language and input” and then on “Language“.
- You can now change that by tapping on “Add language“. You can also add multiple items, but then you have to move the primary language up. Confirm the process with “Apply“.
Go to an app where you can write something (eg Samsung Notes) to open the keyboard. Alternatively, you can also look in the settings for “Samsung keyboard“.
- Tap the “gear icon” on the keyboard to enter the keyboard settings.
- There you go to the point “Languages and types“. Before Android 8.0 “languages“. Then, you can select the item that you want to type with.
- In the settings menu, tap on the “General management” or older than Android 8.0 “System“.
- Now tap on the item “Language and input“.
- Scroll to the “Input assistance” section. Next to the “Autofill Service”, tap the “gear” to navigate to the settings of your input assistance. There you can change language android.